Patient fees vary greatly with your age, your entitlement to subsidies and the services we provide.
- New Zealand citizens and those with permanent residency will benefit from subsidised consultation fees.
- Please enquire about our fees if you do not have permanent residency status in New Zealand
- Those that are Australian Citizens or those with certain types of work permit visa may qualify for subsidised fees. Please enquire with us.
- An additional fee may be charged for complex or longer consultations.
- For continuity of care it is important that you make appointment with your normal enrolled doctor. This will result in better care for you.
- Follow up appointments are not usually discounted.
- A non attendance fee of $30 may be charged for appointments that are cancelled without sufficient notice.
- Fees apply to most nursing services, including children aged under 13.